The Edmondson Blog


Joke of the day

A dustman is going along a street picking up the wheely bins and
emptying them into his dustcart lorry. He gets to one house where the
bin hasn't been left out so he has a quick look for it, goes round the
back but still can't see it so he knocks on the door.

There's no answer so he knocks again.

Eventually a Japanese bloke answers... "Harro", he says

"Alright mate, where's your bin?" asks the dustman.

"I bin on toilet" replies the Japanese bloke, looking perplexed.

Realising the Japanese fellow has misunderstood, the binman smiles and
says "No mate, where's ya dust bin?"

"I dust bin on toilet I told you" says the Japanese man.

"Mate" says the dustman... "you're misunderstanding me...where's your
Wheely Bin?"

"OK" "OK" , says the Jap, "I wheely bin having wank."

0 Responses to “Joke of the day”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog