The Edmondson Blog


Greany's Wedding



Been up in Cambridge for the weekend for Greany and Ben's wedding. One of the all time greats. After a superb service it was all off to the guildhall for dinner and dancing. I managed to comprehensively split my trousers which put and end to my dance floor moves prematurely. After, it was all back to the hotel for a nightcap, where my generosity left me with a 62 pound bar bill.

As with all big nights out, this morning we headed out for a walk around Cambridge followed by a pub lunch washed down with a spicy Bloody Mary. How Sunday's should be...

Click here for all my photos on Flickr.

1 Responses to “Greany's Wedding”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    for the real story of what happened see this pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wkenney/350911865/
    the poor citizens of Cambridge deserve an apology. This kind of behavior gives rahs a bad name.  

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog