The Edmondson Blog


Amusing CVs - Part 2 - The Job Application

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unfortunately, I regret to thank this opportunity which made me the most pleasured to introduce myself between your hands and under your focus, through my attached curriculum vita. I attached my CV in two different formats (word document & Adobe Acrobat).

And actually, I am looking for a challenging life opportunity, where I can proof myself and pioneer my future.

Am waiting for an executive interview or prompt contact with you soon.

Best regards,


Brilliantly, the guy’s CV then claimed the following:

LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Arabic as mother tongues.
English with fluent grade in speaking and writing
Dutch with poor grade in speaking and writing


It does make you wonder how bad his Dutch must be...

Hat tip: Roly

0 Responses to “Amusing CVs - Part 2 - The Job Application”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog