The Edmondson Blog


I'll Be Back


Apologies to all for the lack of posting recently. Other events have taken priority. Thanks to all of you who have been in touch wondering why there's been radio silence. Unfortunately, I've had to cancel my ski trip to Canada, but luckily am leeching off two of Britain's most noted victims (W Kenney and I Hepburn) and their trip to Chamonix. I fly Wednesday. My fitness is atrocious at the moment so I've been hitting the gym trying to get some strength into my poor excuse of a body. The doors of hell could open if we go off touring next week.

You'll see I've added a Twitter box on the right hand side. It's like a status update on Facebook. I'll try to keep it updated as much as possible.

In the meantime, I'm trying to remember the Top 10 albums all teenagers would not be seen without circa 1993/1994. There's Guns and Roses (Use Your Illusion 1 and 2), Metallica (Metallica), Nivana (Nevermind), Eric Clapton (Unplugged), ACDC (Back in Black),... and the others? Leave a comment!

0 Responses to “I'll Be Back”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog