The Edmondson Blog


Cazenove vs. China


Well done to George for standing up the world's next superpower single-handedly. He gave Beijing one in the eye as he takes on one of the world's worst human rights abusers. George is ringed, taking centre stage and he tries to wrestle all the Chinese minders to the ground. As George informs me:
A few minutes later, I was eating breakfast in the Electric cafe where I rejected Chow Mein with Schezchwan beef for a full ENGLISH fry-up. Would wish that our political leaders could show such British spunk.

1 Responses to “Cazenove vs. China”

  1. # Blogger Garbo

    Bravo! Well done that man - I most impressed!

    I have written my take on affairs at the Wardman Wire:

    http://www.mattwardman.com/blog/2008/04/08/citius-altius-fortius-and-politicus/  

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog