The Edmondson Blog


What On Earth Were The Parents Thinking?!

Your editor was at infant school with a girl called Cherry Tree. I cannot remember any of the other children's names, just her. And it's not surprising, is it?

What were her parents thinking?

So, what do you call some of the most unlucky people in Britain?

Well how about:
  • Justin Case
  • Barbara Dwyer (Barb Dwyer - get it?)
  • Terrance Bull (Terry Bull)
  • Paige Turner
  • Mary Christmas
  • Douglas Hole (Doug Hole)
  • Hazel Nutt
  • Stanley Still (he says, "My name has been a blooming millstone around my neck my entire life. When I was in the RAF my commanding officer used to shout, 'Stan Still, get a move on' and roll about laughing.")
  • Rose Bush (from Coventry, West Midlands, says she loves her name)
  • Pearl Button
  • Joseph King (Jo King)
  • Barry Cade
  • Caroline Oakey (Carrie Oakey)
  • Timothy Burr (Tim Burr)
From TheBabyWebsite.com

0 Responses to “What On Earth Were The Parents Thinking?!”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog