The Edmondson Blog


What Men Actually Mean

Yes = Yes.
No = No.
Maybe = Maybe.
I am hungry = I am hungry.
I am sleepy = I am sleepy.
I am tired = I am tired.
Nice dress = Nice tits.
I love you = Let's have sex.
I am bored = Let's have sex.
What's wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question.
May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for other men to have sex with you.
You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you within the next three minutes.
Let's talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person - because I'd like to have sex with you.
I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay.

0 Responses to “What Men Actually Mean”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog