The Edmondson Blog



Thursday.

Dear James,

The other day I had lunch with two of my younger unmarried friends from the Women's Institute.

One is engaged, one is a mistress, and of course I have been married for over 50 years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by wearing a black leather bra and bodice, stiletto heels and a mask over just our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days later to exchange notes.

Here's how it all went:

My engaged friend said that when her fiance came over and found her wearing a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask, he said, "You are the woman of my dreams. I love you." Then they made love all night long.

My mistress friend reported that when she met her lover at his office, she was wearing the leather bra and bodice under her overcoat along with her high heels. As her lover's PA left the room, she slipped on the mask, and opened the overcoat. He didn't say aword, but they had wild sex all night.

I then told my story:

I was wearing the leather bra and bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as Uncle Max came in the door and saw me he said...

"What's for dinner, Batman?"

He should be out by the weekend.

Much love


Aunt La La

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog