The Edmondson Blog


More Things People Say

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. - Alex Levine

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap. - Bob Hope

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it. - W.C. Fields

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. - Groucho Marx

We could certainly slow the ageing process down if it had to work its way through Congress. - Will Rogers

Don't worry about avoiding temptation as you grow older, it will avoid you. - Winston Churchill

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out. - Phyllis Diller

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere. - Billy Crystal

0 Responses to “More Things People Say”

Post a Comment



© 2007 The Edmondson Blog